Salmon Filets – thawed overnight in fridge
Salt and Pepper
Tomato Caper Relish
2-3 Tomatoes – quartered/seeded/diced
1 8oz jar capers – drained and rinsed and chopped
½ cup diced onion
1 Tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
1 Tablespoon honey
2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
- Follow the recipe for Tomato Caper Relish, cover and refrigerate.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Take salmon out of packaging and pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.
- Just before putting on the grill, spray the salmon with pan spray.
- Place flesh side down on the hottest part of the grill. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side for a total of 8 minutes on the grill. Or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine tomatoes, capers, onions, parsley, honey, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Top salmon with Tomato Caper Relish.